Sunday, June 24, 2012

Ascension Sharing

Being very sensitive to the energies, I thought I would share with everyone what I have been experienceing.
There were a few months of struggling to move through each day. Some confusions surfarced causing me to question everything around me. It was as if being in a depression or what I can a funk. Don't get me wrong as it was not a mental type depression as we sometimes associate the word with.
This was more of a why am I here, where am I going, what am I doing kind of "funk".

Doing anything at all was a chore, like trudging through slime and not feeling like taking on the task. I kept wondering, what is wrong with me? I am not normally like this so it was very perplexing. I've already gone through a tremendous amount of clearing out of the old and that felt wonderful, even though some of it was not all that pleasant. This was quite different as I was put into a place of limbo to contemplate things I've never felt before. Sleep was being disrupted and I would burn up at night after being excessively cold during the day. It seemed once the sun went down my internal furnace kicked into high gear. Quite uncomfortable to say the least.

I was in a new place, one I didn't much care for. Constantly evaluating myself over every thought or action. An aloneness that only I could work through. I had to ask myself so many questions about this space that I found myself in. I lost interest in my job and in my life in general, but not in a depressed state as we related that word to. What the heck was going on! I finally let go, let go of the questions, the analyzing and the torture of figuring out what was happening. At this point I realized, we are in full ascension mode.

It's time to let go of the past, let go of the things that used to give us joy and happiness. Now you may think that's just crazy, letting go of joyous and happy things, but let me explain. Most everything we associate joy and happiness with is external, it's an illusion and the illusion is propogated by MONEY! Yes, money makes the 3D world go round.

I realized shopping was a chore and I avoided it like the plague. I kept thinking I don't need anything and there is nothing I want that money can buy, so why bother with it. AHA a breakthrough! So that led to other aha moments, clearing the way to what is really important and where the true joys and happiness in life reside. Love, love makes the world go round and is the ultimate goal of our soul.

Of course being in a "funk" makes it difficult to see anything clearly. That's the point that you stop and trudge through the evaluations of life on 3D and turn loose of what was, because in reality it's an illusion and that does not bring true joy and happiness. Returning to who we really are is sinking so deeply within us that it's causing evaluations within the deepest parts of our beings and clearing the way. In the process our hearts expand and open to the possibilities that lie just ahead of us and it's incredible to imagine that it is now just beyond our reach, as if our fingertips are now touching it but there's just a bit more work to be done before we can relax, take firm hold, and welcome ourselves to our new world, our new reality, as a collective.

As of June 20, 2012 there was an energetic shift. This shift took everything out of the "funk" and trudge mode to "here we go"! The lights are on and I am definitely going home. It was as if I was walking in dim lighting and straining my eyes to see what was before me. But now something is quite different. The sun has come out, the air is crisp and clean and I want to breathe in the refressing sense of self.

They symptoms have changed now to a heightened state of awareness, very vivid and clear. Sleeping is not an issue nor is the amount of sleep. I accept it for what it is by allowing my higher self to just go with the flow. If I get 6 hours sleep that's great, if I sleep for 12 hours, that's great too. Remember the "illusion", time is not what we know it to be. So letting go of that falacy allows for a more pleasant existence as we move forward. If you can turn loose of thinking that you are going to be exhausted the next day because you did not get enough sleep, then you will be fine. It's a conditioning we have orchestrated in the illusion simply because it's what we are taught from birth. It follows the psychology theory of "self fulfilled prophecy". It is in fact scientifically proven! I urge you to try this theory for yourself as I did many years ago.

One morning I woke up and realized I had overslept. It wasn't by much, but it was enough to make me late for work if I didn't get a move on FAST. I took a few deep breaths and began my thought process in the positive. Instead of running around thinking "I AM going to be late for work", I began thinking "I am going to be early for work". Of course I had to convince myself first, then let it go. In letting go, I sent it out to the universe that I would be early for work and it was done. Key is "letting go", by continually thinking about it, not matter how much concentration you put to the positive, you are holding onto it. You are not really convinced it will happen. Let go and let God comes to mind, so get out of the way and just let it happen!!

I finished getting ready for work at a normal pace since I don't do well in a rush, not first thing in the morning anyway. I had decided I was not going to be late and if for some crazy reason I was then it was meant to be. Perhaps there would be an accident that I would avoid being involved in, who knows. What I did know, is I was not in control of the outcome other than putting it out there I would be to work on time, no problem. I remember looking at the clock as I got in my car. I only had 15 minutes to get to work and the drive was easily 25 minutes without traffic. Ok here we go, off to work, no more watching the clock, just drive. To my amazement, when I got to work and looked back at the clock, only 10 minutes had passed. There I was, early for work and I had no idea how it happened other than I put the thought out there and KNEW it would happen. True Story, try it for yourself!! INTENT & TRUST.

Ok so on to the new symptoms. Itching has started up again and it's so annoying but not as bad as it was two years ago. See what was channeled to me about this here: http://lightworkers.org/channeling/104562/alteans-itching-symptoms
Since June 20, 2012 I have noticed the top of my head hurting. Similar to what it feels like when the top of your head gets sunburned and your hair feels like sandpaper on your scalp. It's always worse in the mornings and begins to subside during the day. Before it was constant headaches, now no headaches just this crazy soreness on the top of my head. Along with that I've noticed alot of sneezing unaccompanied with any other symptoms of cold, allergies, etc. Just this crazy sporatic sneezing that sometimes occurs repeatedly over several minutes.

Waves of nausea come and go with no specific pattern or frequency. I've also noticed certain foods I used to crave at times, now I have no desire for. Food in general has lost it's appeal. I eat because I am supposed to, but there is no pleasure in eating as I am only pacifying the body that I reside in. My tastes are changing, nothing taste like it used to, so the pleasure part falls away. Perhaps it's part of the ascending process that requires us to make changes unconciously in order to continue the awakening. One thing I do know, WE are on the move!! Water, water, water, drink lots of it as it helps your body adjust to the new energies. As your body reacts negatively to things you consume, make note of it and try something else. Your body is guiding you to nurture yourself for your highest good. Eat what your body wants even if it's not in the category of "good for you", because alot of changes are happening and when changes happen in our 3D lives we go for comfort foods. Just be aware of what the body wants. I've found by doing so, my eating patterns and food issues have resolved themselves. Fighting it or not listening to it, can cause overeating because you are not giving your body what it's asking for. It takes time to give concious thought to your unconcious thoughts but it's well worth the extra moment it takes!!

So before I write an entire book here I will leave you with these thoughts until next time,,ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment