Saturday, October 6, 2012

Dinar Updates

Dinar Updates

It appears we will see the RV (revalue) soon!! Along with the RV, it should kick off other "programs" to assist humanity. We are SO close to seeing our freedom, seatbelts on a prayers to get this DONE!!

Things appear to be heating up with the banks and RV of the foreign currencies. This should spark the global reset as well as initializing the NESARA program. Hold the light on this and let's get it done!!

GREAT NEWS...... CHANGE IS COMING.. [6:07:19 PM] brokenwrench: This is a little more than just another rumor. A personal friend of mine I just talked with said his personal banker at WF called him just after the bank closed today. He said they have the RV rate. They will do a final training session until noon then after lunch the RV will be live for personal bankers to contact large dinar holders to start making appointments Monday morning, but walkins with small amounts of dinar will start processing at 1 PM in all progessive time zones. He said he can't tell me what the rate is until after lunch Friday. He did say WF got a direct notice from the CBI as well as the UST. Cash out will not be in FRNs.

More you need to KNOW: >>>>>>THIS IS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WHICH BRINGS ON THE PROSPERITY PROGRAMS THAT HAPPEN AT THE SAME TIME PLUS TAKING US BACK TO OUR ORIGINAL REPUBLIC AND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE REPUBLIC AS OF 1870 WHEN WE WERE SOVEREIGNS WITH GOD-GIVEN INALIENABLE RIGHTS AND COMMON LAW. THE UNITED STATES CORPORATION WAS FOR UNDER THE ORGANIC ACT OF 1871 WHEN THEY COULD NOT SEAT A FULL GOVERNMENT AFTER THE CIVIL WAR BECAUSE THE SOUTHERN STATES HAD SECEDED, SO THEY FORMED THE CORPORATION CREATING THEIR OWN CONSTITUTION APPEARING SIMILAR KNOWN AS THE CONSTITUTION "FOR" THE UNITED STATES INSTEAD OF "OF" THE UNITED STATES. THIS IS WHEN WE BECAME CITIZENS OF THE CORPORATION WITH GOVERNMENT PRIVILEGES THAT CAN BE REVOKED AND A LEGAL SYSTEM OF ADMIRALTY/MARITIME/MILITARY/UCC LAW. THERE WERE ONLY 13 AMENDMENTS IN 1870 WITH THE 13TH BEING THE "ORIGINAL" 13TH AMENDMENT OR TON (TITLES OF NOBILITY) WHICH YOU CAN GOOGLE IT (DAVID DODGE). IT WAS A RATIFIED AMENDMENT FOR OVER 20 YEARS . AFTER THE WAR OF 1812 THE BRITISH SET FIRE IN THE SECTION OF THE LIBRARY OF CONGRESS THAT HELD THE RECORDS ON IT. THEN IT WAS SUBVERTED OFF THE CONSTITUTION. REFERENCE WAS MADE TO THAT FIRE BY PM DAVID CAMERON IN THE SPRING WHEN HE VISITED WASHINGTON, DC. HE SAID MY FOREFATHERS ALMOST BURNED DOWN THIS BEAUTIFUL CITY 200 YEARS AGO (DO THE MATH). YOU ARE GETTING YOUR FREEDOM BACK. THERE IS ABOUT 30 HOURS OF TAPED ANNOUNCEMENTS TO BE GIVEN EXPLAINING EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE NEW BANKING SYSTEM AND NEW PRECIOUS METAL BACKED CURRENCY.

generals64] #1 My computer was AGAIN hacked, and after pleading with an IT tech I have this site only until it goes into the Computer shop this afternoon. #2. I have no one's email addresses on my computer, so don't panic (except Roscoe's).

[generals64] Now, the 1.18 Smart Card release? Anyone been able to prove that? The rate is still 1180. Can YOU figure out where the rate came from?

[generals64] Dirty float? If this even attempts to go on a float, the exact thing that happened in Kuwait will happen here. The hedge fund buyers will buy it all up, and then drop it like they did. It climbed to over $11.00 during the Kuwait fiasco.

[generals64] Now, Obama doesn't have time to worry about the dinar. Right now he has Romney in the house. Tell me (including myself) who has actually told anything that came true?

[generals64] Now, while sitting in a pair of cut-offs in the 40 degree weather outside last night, the bank gave us some very interesting information. Do you want it or not?

[generals64] Ok, give me a chance.
#1. This is a real program and not a "Hustle";
#2. Reno is NOT the only place you will be able to cash out in.
#3. DO NOT give up your dinar to any third parties.
#4. There is a 3 tier program. Our group (and anyone can get in there) is at the top tier.
#5. Rate is contingent to a 3rd party purchase. Remember that one.
#6. The people who are telling all this garbage know nothing. They have found a spot to get their information and combine it.

[generals64] I am not saying I have the cure for the common cold. I have just been asked to be a messenger. OK?

[generals64] The dinar purchase is being done through a 3rd party. Even OKIE knows that.

[generals64] China bought 49% of Wells Fargo (probably wrong on percentages). They are working at cleaning up the Banking system that they own a portion of. Now, once the clean up is done. Then we will have a currency exchange. It's that simple.

[generals64] Now, the circus atmosphere going on in Reno is not what they want to have going on. One of the so-called Reno gurus got very upset with ME this week when I told him he had officially called it more times than OKIE. So, leave OKIE alone. He is not the head RV caller anymore.

[mike1422] Will this third party be able to absorb all of the dinar out there?

[generals64] mike1422, Yes, they can absorb all of it.

[generals64] As of last night the clean up program was still in full swing.
I was told that it would occur in three processes - #1. WGS settlement...
#2. Prosperity resolves (don't ask, I don't know)... #3. Revaluation...They said all was done and all was ready except for some banking clean up.

[generals64] NO ONE BUT NO ONE has gotten paid or exchanged their dinar for cash. There have been some voucher exchanges however.

[generals64] During the cash in time you must be reasonable and sensible as there are many, many "hustlers" there right now. There are adequate places to cash out. Wells Fargo is the bank that is going to be the final clearinghouse.

[generals64] Now, don't pay anyone anything to cash you out, period. You don't have to because it's free. Now, however, NO bank is REQUIRED to cash out foreign currency. That is a "perk" the banks offer. READ THAT AGAIN and AGAIN.

[generals64] Now, I am making zip on this other than what I too own. I want this as bad as anyone for the fun stuff. Remember "free hotdogs" in Vegas when this happens.

[generals64] You will receive an email that will tell you an 1-800 phone number to call. They will re-route you to a bank in your region that will cash you out. You will then get an appointment, and then you go and cash in your dinar. The wealth management group will most likely want to set up an appointment to help you keep your money. I am not soliciting anyone, but I will listen to them.

[generals64] Now, if you just run to the bank and say, "Hey, cash this in for me", you will be told this, "Sorry, without an appointment we are not cashing in the Iraqi dinar". Next.

[generals64] You need to read that. I don't waste my time with all the BS anymore. That's how close THE BANK has said it is. Now, if you run down to your banker right now you will be told hey we're not involved in that. Just stay calm and wait. (I know, I hate that word also). This is closer than any of the gurus even know.

[generals64] Oh yeah, I have been invited to Reno 6 times. Not even thinking about going there.

[generals64] Now, for all you guys with my cell phone and house phone number that want to argue with this, have you noticed I haven't taken your calls here lately?

[TRADEVIPER] Genera, l do not want to discredit the statement, but the largest shareholder in WF is Berthsire was about 38%. Where is this info that China bought a large percent? My banker deals and owns WF stock and says those numbers are not correct, and its all listed publicly.

[generals64] TRADEVIPER, This is just what I was told last night, and for you I'll find out exactly as I don't want any of this to bite me in the butt. I respect you dude, and I will find out. They just called late last night, and I just now got this computer where I can type on it.

[generals64] Winalot does not have Secret Service agents outside of her door.

[generals64] Now, Debtarheel does NOT deal daily with the negotiator.

[generals64] TERRYK, does not have a "gag" order placed on him. I have 5 guys that deal with 5 bankers, and they have the other connections. They laugh when I ask them about these stories.

[generals64] Now, I know, believe it or not, I don't always have the exact answers, but I have the answers from the bank. Right now that is all I am interested in.

[generals64] There are some people in Reno calling it and trying to hustle everyone. They have nothing either. I promise you that. It is just BS recycled.

[dietcokeandice] Do they still control the VND?

[generals64] dietcokeandice, Who?

[dietcokeandice] China.

[generals64] dietcokeandice, I'm sure they have a pretty tight grip on it.| You kinda scared me. I must be getting old. All I saw was do they still control the VD?

[dietcokeandice] generals64, That is the fairy house statements, and they would not release one without the other.

[generals64] dietcokeandice, Release what, the VND?

[dietcokeandice] Yea sorry, not enough sleep here.

[generals64] Releasing this currency is more than anyone out there has told you guys. There is no secret decoder ring to figure this out. Now, there will be a code that places you in the tier of cashing out, and Hammerman does not have it, and he can't guarantee anyone tier one rating.

[generals64] Now, here is the plan, and the way this we hope will go down. Are you ready?

[generals64] We (our group) will receive a call and tell us where to be and at what time. Reno is NOT, and I repeat NOT an option for me. We will go in and cash out through real bankers in real banks. The currency will be run through the delarue machine, and we will have access to the money. You will have been sent to your email, and you will have the 1-800 number to call and set up an appointment. If you don't have an appointment, you will be sent to the back of the line. It's that simple. There will be a street rate, I promise.

[generals64] Don't let anyone tell you that our group is charging something because we are not. If you can't get me, then get BWM, AndieZ, KCMANA, JIMMYSMACK, OKCBULLDOG, or any of these people, and we will have our friends at the SEC go and visit with those people. SEC is not a football term either.

No comments:

Post a Comment